Chase Management Service, Inc. provides rental service to Landlords and Tenants within the Greater Springfield Area. We understand each property is unique and we take pride in being flexible to meet the owner’s and tenant’s needs. CMS manages single family, small and large multi-family and LIHTC rental units. Services to Landlords include the following:
- Creative marketing and advertising of unit with showing of all properties.
- Intensive screening of prospective tenants to insure a positive tenancy for our owners.
- Leasing of rental units to qualified applicants.
- Tenant Relations.
- Coordination of Maintenance and Contractor Services for our Tenants and Owners.
- Comprehensive move-in packages which includes all state and federal mandated paperwork.
- Collection of all rents and other charges from tenants, with a proven collection ratio of over 97%, monthly.
- Routine Inspections of rental units.
- Full and comprehensive record keeping for tenancy, including unit maintenance records.
- Move-in and move-out inspections, to guard against tenant damage.
- Services of 14 Day Notice for Non-Payment of Rent, 30 Day Notice of Lease Violation, Summary Process Eviction and Supplementary Process for Collections through Springfield Housing Court.
- Extensive knowledge of all Federal, State and Local Housing Codes.
- Income Certification and Re-Certifications for LIHTC Properties with CP3 certified staff.
- Monthly financial Statements.
The goal of our maintenance team is to make repairs in the most cost effective manner without compromising the quality of work performed and to provide preventative services whenever possible. Our maintenance team is dedicated to the continuous upkeep and safety of your property. We understand the importance of quality maintenance service to insure the utmost value of your rental property. For emergency repairs, CMS provides real person response 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Teamwork is critical within CMS as we draw upon each other’s knowledge and skills to resolve problems as they occur. Chase Management Service, Inc. employs trained maintenance professionals skilled in:
- Grounds Maintenance (landscaping and snow/ice removal)
- Heating Systems – Forced Hot Air, Steam, Hot Water Baseboard, Electric Baseboard powered by gas, oil or electric
- Painting Services
- Electrical Systems
- Flooring – Hardwood, Vinyl Commercial Tiles (VCT), Sheet Vinyl, Carpeting, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Drywall – new installation and or repairs
- Masonry Maintenance
- Suspended Ceiling – installation and repair
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector Installation and Service
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Water Management Systems
- EPA Lead Safe Training and Lead Safe Renovators Licenses are held by all maintenance team members
- HUD, HAP, SHA, CHA, HHA, and NHA inspections
- Extensive knowledge of all Federal, State and Local Housing Codes
- CMS also has strong relationships with highly qualified contractors that will take care of any repairs which require Licensed Professionals
- Insurance Certificate Verifications
We offer varying levels of maintenance services:
- CMS handles all of your maintenance needs.
- CMS handles maintenance services at the direction of the property owner.
- CMS handles no maintenance service; the property owner assumes all the responsibility of maintenance to the rental units.